Friday 19 August 2016

Book Week Reflection.

                                    Book Week

We only have book week once a year and it is so exciting when it comes around and we also had the Wacky Olympics because last week it was postponed because of bad weather. 
Image result for picture of a book
Golden Tickets
Our school Librarian set 5 golden tickets and spread them throughout the school. The 5 golden tickets have been found one everyday and they went down like bowling pins because people were so cunning to get the mystery prize. 
Image result for golden ticket

                                   Door Display

For Book Week we made a door display one door we had Charlie And The Chocolate Factory and one the other door we had The BFG and we had potions on a shelf and dreams that you can see. Most of them where just random words some of them were actually true from the movie.

                                    Wacky Thursday

For Wacky Thursday I did not go to far with the costume or anything. All I did was. 1. Got hair gel in and then. 2. Sprayed my head red (Red Head!!) and the red and the spray did not go well together and the end of the day it was all crinkly. 3. I got a red tie from the 2 dollar shop. I also brought some other things at the two dollar shop.

                                 Book Character Day

For Book Character Day I was Kylo Ren everyone ask me questions and I stood still like a Stormtrooper and realized that I wasn't one. Almost 10 people dressed up as Kylo Ren, Darth Vader or a Stormtrooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.