Monday 14 August 2017

Over Helping My Dad After Surgery.

For this week and a bit I have been over in Christchurch helping my Dad after his surgery on his leg. A few months ago my dad got diagnosed with cancer in his leg and through those months he has been having radiation shot through his leg (Lazer Radiation) Just this week he has had his surgery to get it out.

Here is a picture of his leg in a brace:

















Here is a picture of the scar without the brace on:






After the surgery he is left with doing some exercises to stretch muscles that he hasn't used over the past four months. Since surgery he has had no feeling in his left foot. He is on crutches and we are hoping to get some feeling back in his foot over the next few months.

We are off back to the unit for lunch and me and my mum are going to get it ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.