Friday 13 May 2016

Reflection Week 2 Term 2.

Here is my Charlotte Web Week 2



























I didn't find this hard at all

Here is my Numeracy Time Learning activity that i did for the week followed by my Charlotte Web Writing.



I did not find this hard at all it only took one day.

Here is my Anzac Word Cloud Idea that i based around the war.















And here is the slide that Adi,Trent,Kristian & I have been working on.




The two Anzac activities did not take long and i did not find it hard at all

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Nicky i like your Anzac activates the most one i like is your jack and tom one thing i think you should work on i your headings for your sentences.$20 for your banqer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nicky Your spider report is very interesting to read. I like how you have underlined and bolded your headings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.