Friday 16 September 2016

Literacy/Topic Reflection. W8T3.

Heres my Galapagos Islands post we did for Be An Explorer! Be an explorer extends our geography throughout continents and countries.



Here are the links from the drawing sorry they don't work in the drawing.
Click for Giant Turtles.
Welcome to the islands.
We got our ideas from Earth Picker. You had to find the place on the map in the top right corner. Earth Picker has 5 rounds and in those 5 rounds you got to choose one of the places and out of 5 or 10 rounds I chose The Galapagos Islands. Here is the link. Earth Picker.
Heres my Explanation Burger. Look at the burger to find out.



It wasn't that hard to do because as soon as I saw it I had thought I saw it before and done it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.